Exhibition Rules & Regulations Contract - Please note that this is a legally binding contract.
Thanks for your business!!! We value each and every one of our vendors.
Hereinafter, Southern Elegance Bridal Shows, LLC, all Corporate Sponsors, their respective directors, officers, employees and agents are known as the FIRST PARTY and Exhibitor(s) and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents will be referred to as SECOND PARTY.
1. CONTRACT FOR EXHIBIT SPACE: The orders for table space, assignment of space and the full payment of the rental charge constitute a contract for rental of the space assigned. Sharing or subletting of booth space is not permitted. SECOND PARTY failing to occupy space is not relieved of the obligation to pay the full rental price to FIRST PARTY. The booth space purchased under this agreement is reserved with a 50% deposit, if SECOND PARTY elects to not pay in full upon reservation. The balance payment is due by August 25, 2019, unless prior arrangements have been made with FIRST PARTY. This will be strictly enforced, any exhibitors with unpaid balances after that point will forfeit their booth space to someone on the waiting list and there will be no deposit refunds. To make arrangements to pay your balance after August 25, please contact Dustin Rudzinski at 251-865-7341.
2. OCCUPANCY OF SPACE: Set-up begins SUNDAY, 11-05-17 AT 7:00 AM. Set-up must be completed by 11:30 AM the day of the show.
3. CANCELLATION: (a) SECOND PARTY’s CANCELLATION AND REFUND: In the event SECOND PARTY wishes to cancel its exhibit space, SECOND PARTY will immediately notify FIRST PARTY. If FIRST PARTY receives such notification on or before JUNE 15, 2019 FIRST PARTY will refund all amounts received from SECOND PARTY. Notification up to JULY 1, 2019, 75% of all amounts will be refunded. After AUGUST 15, 2019, SECOND PARTY will be responsible for payment in full of the Rental Fee.
(b) Cancellation by FIRST PARTY, and Forfeiture: In the event of any of the following: (1) SECOND PARTY fails to pay the Rental Fee when due; (ii) Exhibitor fails to comply with any of its obligations set forth, FIRST PARTY will have the right to automatically cancel all of the SECOND PARTY’s reserved exhibit booth space; Exhibitors will forfeit to FIRST PARTY any and all deposits and payments made to FIRST PARTY for said space. The exhibit booth space reserved for SECOND PARTY will be deemed returned to FIRST PARTY for use as it sees fit.
4. CASUALTY: In the event the Exhibition is canceled, delayed, or relocated, in whole or in part, as the result of a riot, strike, civil disorder, act of God, or any other cause whatsoever which is beyond the control of FIRST PARTY, SECOND PARTY will continue to be responsible for full payment of the Rental Fee due with the understanding that the event will be presented at a later date.
5. EXHIBITOR’S REPRESENTATIVES: Each Exhibitor organization must name one person to be its official representative, with authorization to enter into such service contract necessary for the installation and removal of exhibits and the provision of services, for which the SECOND PARTY will be responsible. All personnel working in the exhibit are required to be registered with FIRST PARTY. Anyone not wearing an Exhibitor’s WRISTBAND will pay full admission. No more than three (3) people per booth are permitted at the show unless special arrangements have been made prior to the show with FIRST PARTY. FIRST PARTY retains the right to eliminate any objectionable exhibits, persons, advertisement, souvenirs, or any other feature that will impair the standards of FIRST PARTY. Due to City Ordinances, no direct sales from booths will be permitted.
6. SPACE AND POSTING RESTRICTIONS: Exhibits must be confined to the exact space allocated. Circulars, publications, advertising matter, and all kinds of promotional give may be distributed only within table spaces. Nothing will be posted, tacked, nailed, screwed, or otherwise attached to columns, walls, floors, or other parts of ANY buildings or furniture. Signs, rails, etc. will not be permitted to intrude into or over aisles. All exhibitors will assume responsibility for and hold FIRST PARTY harmless and defend it against any said damages to the facility. No microphones or loud speakers and only low music that will not disturb or disrupt any other exhibitor is permitted in booths. If there is a complaint about noise, the party in question will comply. Please respect your neighbor...
7. INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE: SECOND PARTY will pay all costs and expenses arising from, and hereby expressly releases FIRST PARTY from, any and all liability for any injury, damage or loss to any person or property which may arise from SECOND PARTY’s rental and occupation of exhibit booth space at the Bridal Show. SECOND PARTY further agrees to indemnify and hold and save FIRST PARTY harmless from any loss or damage arising out of or in connection therewith, including without limitation, any damage or defacement of the exhibit booth, surrounding area of other Exhibition premises caused by any act or omission of SECOND PARTY, its employees, agents or guests in which case SECOND PARTY will pay to FIRST PARTY that amount required to repair, replace, or restore to original condition the damaged or defaced item or premises. SECOND PARTY will, at its own cost and expense, obtain all necessary insurance coverage to enable it to meet its foregoing obligations. SECOND PARTY further releases and discharges FIRST PARTY from any and all liability for any loss, injury, or damage to persons or property that SECOND PARTY may sustain while participating in the Bridal Show.
8. NON-WAIVER: The failure of FIRST PARTY to enforce at any time any of the provisions of this Agreement or to pursue any of its rights hereunder will not be construed as a waiver of any such provisions or the relinquishment of any such rights.
9. AMENDMENTS: FIRST PARTY reserves the right to make such changes, amendments and/or additions to these rules and regulations as it deems necessary.
10. ELECTRICITY & BANNERS/SIGNS: If SECOND PARTY requires electricity for their exhibit area all electrical equipment must be approved and special arrangements must be made with a show producer for electrical hookups. Arrangements to HANG any and all banners & signs will be made between SECOND PARTY and a show producer.
Pre-registering enables brides to skip the registration line at the show after buying your ticket.
Pre-registering does NOT qualify you for the grand prize or any other prizes, you must be present at the event on November 4 to win.
Tickets are $10 and are available at the gate, there are no pre-sale tickets.
The show is September 8th, from 11:30 - 4:30 PM.
Please fill out the form below to pre-register.
See you soon at the show!! Good luck! Maybe YOU will be the grand prize winner! Everyone has the same chance to win!